About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland
I am a graduate student in the Publication Design program at the University of Baltimore. I think the process can be just as interesting, if not more so, than the results. I love reading, writing, well, sometimes I enjoy writing, skiing, hiking and being outdoors in general. I like exploring popular culture through graphic design, and I have a bad habit of not abandoning myself to my passions.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009


This is my postcard

This is my ad

Here are the roughs of my campaign. After last class, I feel I need more visual unification in my pieces to call them a campaign. By the way, the hiking emblem is just a temporary logo until I think of one. I'm leaning towards depicting different families in various circumstances. I like the image above with the family at Yosemite, and I'm thinking of taking that route. I would have pictures of different families doing different vacationy things all the while DANGER IS LURKING IN THEIR LUGGAGE! I just don't know, however, if that is enough visual continuity to make a campaign. Another important aside: this family is not named Anderson, and to my knowledge, they have never had bedbugs. I feel that is important to disclose, with these images being on the internet and all. I have the Attribution for the photo somewhere around my desk, and I will post it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think Amy said the back of the postcard should not be a mailing postcard, that way you wouldn't have to worry about placing postage or indicias.

    ReplyDelete

Followers