About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland
I am a graduate student in the Publication Design program at the University of Baltimore. I think the process can be just as interesting, if not more so, than the results. I love reading, writing, well, sometimes I enjoy writing, skiing, hiking and being outdoors in general. I like exploring popular culture through graphic design, and I have a bad habit of not abandoning myself to my passions.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Project Two Phase Three



What can I say about this spread except that I hate it? I was tired and rushed when I made it, and it shows. The only thing I like about it is the body font that I got from DAfont. I can't recall its name; I think it was comfortaa. I like how it looks in the red enlarged intro text on the left. That first paragraph is probably the strongest thing about this piece. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, I have to chose another topic and go in another direction completely for the final, but if I were to redesign this spread, I would probably take Amy's suggestion and work with the font in the Eliza Dushku photo. I thought it was cool when I chose the photo, but I didn't have the time to find the font.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers