About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland
I am a graduate student in the Publication Design program at the University of Baltimore. I think the process can be just as interesting, if not more so, than the results. I love reading, writing, well, sometimes I enjoy writing, skiing, hiking and being outdoors in general. I like exploring popular culture through graphic design, and I have a bad habit of not abandoning myself to my passions.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Show and tell



Okay, I just bought a scanner, so now I am totally going to catch up on all my posts. I know I have not been very good at maintaining this blog but that is changing TODAY! Here are some covers from my comic book collection. I came across these during my recent move. I forgot I had them.

2 comments:

  1. Nice books. I was a big fan of Whedon/Cassiday's run on Astonishing X-Men, but was a little disappointed with how Marvel handled the end of WWH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I felt like WWH should have been drawn out more. I loved the way it started, but the ending left me feeling a little unsatisfied. Still, I think the arc was pretty decent. I wish Whedon and Cassaday would return to Astonishing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers