About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland
I am a graduate student in the Publication Design program at the University of Baltimore. I think the process can be just as interesting, if not more so, than the results. I love reading, writing, well, sometimes I enjoy writing, skiing, hiking and being outdoors in general. I like exploring popular culture through graphic design, and I have a bad habit of not abandoning myself to my passions.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

magazines

Here is the website of Mountain Gazette, the magazine I used to work for many years ago. It has undergone some format changes with its recent ownership change, but I get the sense that it still is essentially the same Gazette.

1 comment:

  1. subscribe to mountain gazette and get a free pair of loki fleece gloves?!? i'm in.

    ReplyDelete

Followers