About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland
I am a graduate student in the Publication Design program at the University of Baltimore. I think the process can be just as interesting, if not more so, than the results. I love reading, writing, well, sometimes I enjoy writing, skiing, hiking and being outdoors in general. I like exploring popular culture through graphic design, and I have a bad habit of not abandoning myself to my passions.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

show and tell


Here is this week's show and tell, and unnecessary process. The article comes ftom Children's Health Magazine, and it lists steps you can take to ensure your children get enough sleep. Although they are listed as steps--like Step 1: Create a routine, and Step 2: Power down--the suggestions are really just a list of tips that don't have to be taken in any kind of order to be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers