About Me

My photo
Baltimore, Maryland
I am a graduate student in the Publication Design program at the University of Baltimore. I think the process can be just as interesting, if not more so, than the results. I love reading, writing, well, sometimes I enjoy writing, skiing, hiking and being outdoors in general. I like exploring popular culture through graphic design, and I have a bad habit of not abandoning myself to my passions.

Friday, November 13, 2009

a sense of movement


This is one of a series of adds Toyota ran about eight or nine years ago. I really like the sense of movement in both the picture and the copy. I also like the white space at the top of the page. I think it compounds the feeling of open space found in the photo, and helps define the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers